Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE L-FL-CUBEE-25=

mourad lafjer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a Cisco 2921 with CUBE enabled on it with 10 sessions, i'd like to upgrade the number of sessions by adding L-FL-CUBEE-25=, but when i looked on the internet i didn't find any way to upgrade the number of sessions using the purchased lic file. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need to get paper based license for 25 sessions from cisco because CUBE uses honor based licenses. So you will not find any separate license file , rather it runs on paper based licenses once you install UCK9.

Hello Deepak,

Thank you for your response, so you are saying, that i don't have to install any additional license,right ?. which means if my ISR supports up to 400 sessions, all these sessions are activated in advance but i should buy honor based licences  for those 400 sessions ?. Please correcte me if i'm wrong, and sorry for bad English.

Thank you.

Yes, no license file to install but you do need a paper based licenses from cisco to increase the number of sessions.So you need to raise a PO for paper based licenses for your CUBE .thanks

Thank you so much for you response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: