cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 11.5 Missing "Call action" option under edit Greetings.

version: 11.5.1.11900-26

Section is: Search Call Handlers ->Edit Call Handler Basics (Standard) -> Greetings -> Edit Greeting  (Standard) 

check the attached image file please.

what is the reason?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Safdar Azizi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Victor,

We have faced similar issue post CUC upgrade to V11 and the work around below worked..

We followed the below procedure & after that, it started showing the Call Action option under Call Handler – Greetings as well as under Caller Input.

- Unity Connection Administration > Go to the System Settings/General Configuration page, verify that it show U.S. English as the default system language.

- If yes, then just press the Save button on that page without changing anything.

Regards

Safdar

Please rate useful post.

Best wishes,
Safdar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Safdar Azizi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Victor,

We have faced similar issue post CUC upgrade to V11 and the work around below worked..

We followed the below procedure & after that, it started showing the Call Action option under Call Handler – Greetings as well as under Caller Input.

- Unity Connection Administration > Go to the System Settings/General Configuration page, verify that it show U.S. English as the default system language.

- If yes, then just press the Save button on that page without changing anything.

Regards

Safdar

Please rate useful post.

Best wishes,
Safdar

You are rigth. TAC told me the same workaround and it fixed my issue.

nkkl
Level 1
Level 1

+5 for Safdar. I've been facing this issue since couple of days and above recommendations fixed it in minutes.

Thanks Safdar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: