cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC 8.6.2 coulnd't installation

ozden ozdugun
Level 1
Level 1

I want to install Cisco Unity connection 8,6,2 n the vmware.I put  the cd on the server cd room.and craete vm machine but ı only see install cisco unified manager .I couldn't see choose unity.

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That implies that the OVA template you used for CUC server is incorrect and thus not recognized as option to install CUC. Make sure you first deploy CUC OVA template before starting the installation.

Hi chris ;

ı use the ova cuc 11.5 on cisco page;have you know where the cuc 8.6.2 ova ,can we download

I download this page ;ova is CUC_8.6.2_vmv7_v1.5.ova;but  there is no change.we send you a jpeg 

What are the VM specs you're using?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

esxi ersion 5.5 ı sent you a jpeg

Those specs do not match, adjust as per this page:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/virtualization-cisco-unity-connection.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie.

I configure esxi 5.1 and CUC_8.6.2_vmv7_v1.5.ova on the exi then power with 8.6.2 cisco unity cd but there is no change.only ı could configure cucm ı couldn't configure cuc

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: