cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUC how to hear a message before transfer?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

im applying auto attendant at a customer CUC 11.5 , the customer have  a call recording system , so i need when the message says for example "press 1 for sales" 1 will transfer him to an extension  using "caller input" then i set 1 to "transfer to alternate contact number" but before he get transferred i need him to hear a message like " this call will be recorded" then he gets transferred , how do i do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Oops. I didn’t think that all the way through. You’re right.

You need three call handlers here.
1. Your original AA with “press five for sales”
2. The “your call may be recorded” with an after-greeting action of Send Caller to Call Handler, choose the one you create in step three below, and puck Attempt Transfer.
3. A call handler without a greeting but with a Transfer Rule set to perform an unsupervised Transfer to the destination you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Add a second call handler with “your call may be recorded” as the greeting and an after geeetinf action of an unsupervised transfer.

well i created a "record your message" call handler with that greeting but when i go into edit>greeting>standard>"after greeting" i have only these options?

-call action

-call handler

-interview handler

-directory handler

-conversation

-user with mailbox

none of them list a transfer to a extension directly?

Oops. I didn’t think that all the way through. You’re right.

You need three call handlers here.
1. Your original AA with “press five for sales”
2. The “your call may be recorded” with an after-greeting action of Send Caller to Call Handler, choose the one you create in step three below, and puck Attempt Transfer.
3. A call handler without a greeting but with a Transfer Rule set to perform an unsupervised Transfer to the destination you want.

it worked thank you so much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: