Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCM7 integrate with UCCX7 Error

Mohamed Yare
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Expert,

I have been trying to integrate CUCCX 7 to CUCM 7, as soon as I try to create Call Control Group on UCCX lab, I am getting Java error.

Please help.

Note: CTI extension created inside Phone(not registered-unknown), also jtapi and rm account were created inside application users.

the error is attached:

Thank in advance

UCCX_JAVA_ERROR.JPG

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What are your exact versions?

Did you create anything other than the AXL user in CUCM for this integration?  Like CTI Ports?

Anthony,

First,  thank you for your respond.

I m using CUCM version 7 and UCCX vers 7.

I did not create CTI port manualy, it has been created in the first part of uccx activation although still shows that CTI port are unregistered under device in cucm.

jtapi and rm account are also created iunder the application users.

this java error only comes when I try to create Call Conttrol group(Call control Group is not created under Subsystem(cuccx))

Many thanks

The exact versions, e.g., 7.1(3b)SU2 and 7.0(1)SR5

Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Two questions, 1 comment:

Questions:

1. What is your exact version of CUCM?
  2. How is it that you have to CTI Ports showing in your CUCM, but nothing configured in UCCX?  How did they get there?

Comment:

1. You should really patch your UCCX 7.0(1) box.  SR3 and SR5 being the most stable.

Also, one last thought, is the CTI Manager service running on the CUCM server?

Actually, one more thought, have you manually deleted the CTI Ports from CUCM, and then tried to create a new call control group in UCCX?

Exact version of CUCM:

Cisco Unified CM Administration

System version: 7.0.1.11000-2

The CTI port shown on the CUCM has been created from UCCX, as I said before I tried to create Call Control Group, when I tried to add it, that is when these CTI  ports created on the CUCM, then jave error follows, instead of confirmation of Call Control Group completion.

Please see attachement how I completed Call Control  Group configuration on CUCCX.

The CTI Manager service is running on the CUCM server.

Yes, I have manually deleted the CTI Ports from CUCM number of times and then tried to create a new call control group in UCCX.

Many thanks for your time.

Don't forget the patches.  Base 7.0(1) is buggy!

I dont have patch.

secondly this version of uccx worked fine before for some one else, so I dont thing anything wrong with the version.

thanks