cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 - Can you selectively remove users from the Corp Directory (LDAP integrated)

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

I know that this was not possible several versions ago but have not checked since then so I'm hoping they've come up with some method in the last few years.  I need the user to show up as an end user through LDAP integration but I do not want them to show up in the directory.  

As a work around I've considered simply setting the IP Phone Field in AD to the main reception extension which would allow them to integrate without giving out their personal DNs in the directory.  However, I'm really looking for a way to totally exclude them from the directory while still leaving them with a user account in CUCM.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, this has not changed at all, if it shows as an end user (either LDAP synced, or local user) it will be listed in the built-in corporate directory.

You can only build your own custom directory scripts to do what you want.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, this has not changed at all, if it shows as an end user (either LDAP synced, or local user) it will be listed in the built-in corporate directory.

You can only build your own custom directory scripts to do what you want.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I was hoping the developers would eventually give into years of feature requests for something that (on the surface at least) seems so simple.  Thanks for letting me know.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: