cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - 10.5 - Remote Destination Profile Issue

tvoung
Level 1
Level 1

We are working with a Client in setting up RDP. After we created RDP when calling the physical extension the call is not be routed to the cell phone(remote number). Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks

16 Replies 16

jonathan.salter
Level 3
Level 3

One of the most common issues is the Line Association is not checked in the Remote Destination configuration, check that and let me know.

Please remember to rate useful posts, click on the stars below.

yes verified the DN number is associated in the RDP

Take a screenshot of your Remote Destination as well as your Remote Destination Profile please

Here is the RDP Config and Profile

RDP.pngRDP!.png

Everything looks good....that is assuming your CSS/Partions are allowing the call.

Also is "7" your PSTN access code?

yes, 7 is the PSTN access code.
so when I dial ext 2798 the calls goes to desk phone and rings 4 time goes to VM but never goes to cell phone.

Drop the timer in the Remote Destination from 4 seconds to 1 second and make the call again.

i have done that with 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and it will only go to voicemail after 4 rings

Let me see the route pattern for the outbound call and the OFFICE_CSS that the profile is using

I can't make out the name of the rerouting CSS ---- but does it include a partition that will match the pattern you are trying to dial?

@Kita wrote:

I can't make out the name of the rerouting CSS ---- but does it include a partition that will match the pattern you are trying to dial?

I just asked him to get a screen shot of that!

great minds :)

Here is the screenshots of partition.

We are dialing 7 609-XXX-XXXX

partition.pngpartition1.pngpartition2.png

When you say the call could not be routed, what is happening?  Busy? Error message? Dead air?

I see you are also using time schedules....did you check those to make sure they aren't causing an issue? 

Also, you can check RTMT (assuming CUCM v10+) for in the Real Time Voice and Data section and search for the call at that date/time.  See if the redirected call is even leaving CUCM.

Also, do all RDPs fail or just this one?  There is a check box on your PSTN facing trunk in the outbound calls section about redirecting diversion headers ---- I'm making a ton of assumptions about your env, but that probably should be checked.  However, if it is not and you want to test by checking it just know it will reset the trunk and disrupt any call setup in progress.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: