cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5 - User Options Page

Jamin Horton
Level 4
Level 4

Users are now getting this error message when attempting to modify their user options.

Configurations with multiple Remote Destination Profiles are not supported at this time. Your administrator will need to make changes on your behalf.

Please tell me there is a way to resolve this.
6 Replies 6

johncarlin1
Level 1
Level 1

We are experiencing the same issue in our organisation.  Is this simply a limitation of the Self Care Portal?  If so, is it on the roadmap to support configurations with multiple Remote Destination Profiles in the future?

Error message attached.

Regards,

John.

User Management, Mobility Information, Remote Destination Limit

Mohamad Fayed
Level 1
Level 1

We are experiencing the same issue for one of our customers. Any resolution available?

The CUCM is on version 11.0.

We have another CUCM on version 10.0, but all is working fine there. Is it a defect in 11.0?

Regards\Mohamad

Hello,

I've just deleted the users and the devices config. re-created them again along with the RDP and DP. and It worked!

Unbelievable.Luckily it's a new system and the number of users added to the system for testing were few.

Regards/Mohamad

Martin Sloan
Level 1
Level 1

Just ran into this same issue with CUCM 10.5.2 and discovered that RDP's were being left in the database, connected to an end user but not appearing in the CUCM web administration page.  If you have this issue, you could try the following to see if it corrects the problem:

run sql SELECT d.pkid, d.name FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu on d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE eu.userid = "YourUserID" AND d.tkmodel = 134

- Locate the 'extra' RDP pkid's from SQL output.

- Navigate to the CCMAdmin RDP pages (Device->Device Settings->Remote Destination Profiles) and search for the RDP that you want to keep.

- Click the RDP to enter the device details page

- In the URL bar, replace the 'key' value for the RDP (it's database pkid) with one of the 'extra' RDP pkid's.  The address will look something like this:

https://10.1.10.1/ccmadmin/gendeviceEdit.do?key=1462fefe-6e43-421d-9d7e-9cbca5dd3af1

- Once the value is replaced, press enter and be taken to the details page for the 'extra' RDP.  At this point you can delete the extra RDP (I just moved mine to another user while I investigate further)

Replace each key= value for every extra RDP assigned to the user.  I only had one extra.  The extra RDP did not show up when searching the Remote Destination Profile menu and was not listed as an RDP under the user profile.

I'm using the following query to find out which end users have multiple Remote Destination Profiles to see if there are any other issues.  Here is the query:

run sql SELECT eu.userid, count(*) FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu ON d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE d.tkmodel = 134 GROUP BY eu.userid HAVING count(*) > 1

Marty

Oleg Serstjuk
Level 1
Level 1

For me this error was cause by having my username associated with bulk RDP Template, so the eeror was correct - there were two RDP profiles associated with my username

This didnt show up under user though as associated RDP's

used this command to find I had 2 RDP associated

admin:run sql SELECT d.pkid, d.name FROM device d INNER JOIN enduser eu on d.fkenduser_mobility = eu.pkid WHERE eu.userid = "oleg.test" AND d.tkmodel = 134
pkid name
==================================== ================
8fd1e82a-f002-aab9-680f-373175997aa5 SNR-RDP-Template
6b8a3433-2faf-45a3-cc6f-e2dda5c86ad0 ImportTestRDP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: