cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10.5(x): how to check the active callbacks?

raziel78kain
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

we have a CUCM 10.5(x), and we would like to check (and eventually deactivate) the callbacks that the users have activated.

For example: the DN 201 has an active callback for the DN 202.

Is it possible to get these information, by the CUCM GUI and/or CLI?

TIA and regards.

3 Replies 3

raziel78kain
Level 2
Level 2

Any suggestions?

Regards.

I only found this field in the DB dictionary

2.3.730.1 callbackdn (FI-279) Type: dn DN Type: DN_TYPE_ALL_DIGITS Validation: ^[0-9*#+]{0,50}$ Migration Source: CallbackPhone

You can try to set a callback and see if you get data in that field, if not, most likely it's like the IP address and only lives un runtime memory, and I don't think there's a way you could just tear down callback from GUI or CLI.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think you can try below , Not sure if it satisfies your requirement but just an idea. Below is the screenshots of scenario i tested.

1) You can use the Monitor User Event from RTMT to generate Alerts (Which Can be received via Email for Devices on which CallBack Is active.

2) Go To RTMT>Monitor User Events

2) Create an Event , and select your server

4) Use Search String that fits, like i have tested with below String which indicates CallBack is Active. You can also download or move the SLD file to a SFTP Server :-

===>Which opens a window of parsing the file using some external Tools on External SFTP Server

===> And may be with some Coding we will be able to extract the list !!! :) 

CBOrig::sendUserToDeviceData: featureData = [Title:callback],[Status:activated]

OR 

CallBack is activated on 

Below alert is generated which can be received via Email, May be if we can generate alert for active and closed Callback Request we will be able to trace for which phone it is active. !!!

--> I am not aware what will be impact of running Monitor Event continuously, as while creating event we need to set the start and end time for this monitoring.

:: Hope that helps.

Keep us posted 

and

>>Don't forget to rate and mark correct if applicable.<<

Thanks

Haris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: