Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 10 hunt pilot forwarding

Tibor Marchyn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

please i would like to ask you for help.

I have CUCM 10 with Hunt pilot configured.

Problem: when hunt pilot don't reach any line group dn it should forward call to mobile phone. problem is that it's not forwarding when call came from PSTN. When I call hunt pilot number from internal device I got forwarded correctly. Forwarding on devices also works correctly, just this is not working.

PSTN ---> over ISDN (pri) ---> Cisco 2801 ---> h323 ---> CUCM ---> hunt pilot --> ring dn's -> when no answer forward to PSTN back with external number of hunt pilot

problem is that If I incorrectly identify myself, operator forward that call to different mobile number set in operator pbx.

On h323 gateway I have selected "first redirect number (external)" in Calling Party Selection.

thanks

3 Replies 3

mhnedirli
Level 1
Level 1

hi, 

could you send debug output of the "debug voice ccapi inout" command on router, it will show calling and called number, 

I have found with carrier that we are doing everything good but after 2 seconds when we forward call back to PSTN we also cancel this call with "Disconnect Cause=47 error".

But I have no idea why.

I also tried to configure transcoder dspfarm profile, but i have maximum session 0 only possible.

I have 2 x PVDM2-8, but inserted VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 in ISR 2801.

Any idea how to solve it?

could you share debug output.