CUCM 10 Install Subscriber Error

Tommy .
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have plan to install  CUCM 10 in 2 sites :

- sites A : Publiser , Subscriber 1

- sites B : Subscriber 2 , Subscriber 3

When I Install in Sites A there is no problem , but when i Install in Sites B for Subscriber 2 and Subscriber 3 there is always this error :

I had try using ova template from different sites and installer , but no result ,

any help ?

Best Regards,

Tommy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Do check firewall for TCP and UDP ports usage by CUCM 10 .

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/port/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_T537717B_00_tcp-port-usage-guide-100.pdf

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

yusuf habibi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi tommy,

make sure the SITE B able to reach the Publisher.
you can not adding subs if publisher unable reached your machine.

btw dont use version 10.0.1.1000-24 because it has bug for DTMF tones,a few day ago i have issue with that. bug(s): CSCun34848

Regards,
Habibi

Regards, Habibi

Hi Yusuf,

Site B are able to ping Publisher and , publisher also can ping site B

For CUCM Version I  only have 10.0.1.11006-1 unbootable version from TAC , for CUCM 10 can we extract the boot loader to unbootable version ? 

Best Regards,

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

did you already upgrade to the fixed version on pub & sub 1 ?

if you already upgrade from v10.0.1.10000-24 to v10.0.1.11006.1 on publisher & sub1, before you install subs 2 & 3, you must install first cucm v10.0.1.10000-24 and then you choose the patch menu when the starting CUCM installer. and then you put the ISO fixed version v10.0.1.11006.1 into DVD.

some error interrupt when installing the secondary node on cucm because the primary node having 2 version active & incative CUCM after doing upgraded. you need make it same version on secondary node.

you can contact me with YM : biemabbit

to make sure this problem clearly :)

Regards,

Habibi

Regards, Habibi

Hi,

Do check firewall for TCP and UDP ports usage by CUCM 10 .

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/port/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_T537717B_00_tcp-port-usage-guide-100.pdf

regds,

aman

Tommy .
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aman 

Thanks for the suggestions , I have checked the network and find out that there is some blocked ports in firewall .

Best Regards,

Tommy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: