cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11.5 LDAP Filter Feature Group Template not applying Home Cluster checkbox

richard Beck
Level 1
Level 1

I have an LDAP feed setup to import users from an OU. I have created an applied a feature group template that "checks" the home cluster option as well as the Enable users for unified CM IM & Presence. When I run the LDAP sync it will not apply those settings to the user. 

Any ideas as to why? this user was already on the CUCM from a different feed.

Thanks

RB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the user was already in CUCM, and then you change the template, those changes do not replicate to existing users, they will only be applied to new users.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the user was already in CUCM, and then you change the template, those changes do not replicate to existing users, they will only be applied to new users.

HTH

java

Crap. That is what I was afraid of. How do I work around this? I already have about 13000 employees who need to updated. BAT tool?

Yes, you'd need to use BAT to change that setting

HTH

java

When using the BAT tool, I get an error saying "LDAP Sync status is enabled. Some fields cannot be updated."   I'm only trying to update 2 fields for "Enable User for Unified CM IM" - set to true and "UC Service Profile" name.  So how do you update existing users?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: