Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 11 - Queue Setup Issues

Chin Jam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to re-configure an existing CUCM 11.0.1 Hunt Pilot/Line Group to enable a Call Queue but have run into some issues. 

The existing Hunt Pilot was set with no Queue Calls enabled. 

The existing Hunt List is configured with 1 Line Group.

The existing Line Group was configured as follows:

• Distribution algorithm = Broadcast
  • RNA Reversion Timeout = 30
  • Hunt Options (No answer/Bust/Not Available) = Try next member; then, try next group in Hunt List
  • Members = 6 DNs 

What I did to change the existing settings to enable Call Queuing:

Hunt Pilot

• Enabled/checked “Queue Calls” and the following settings
  • When “queue is full/Maximum wait time” I want the calls to go to the voicemail account configured for the hunt pilot DN 69XX
  • When no hunt members answer, are logged in/registered route to DN 22XX

Queue.jpg

• Created a new Music on Hold Audio Source: 

Announcement.jpg

Reconfigured the Line Group:

• Changed Distribution Algorithm setting to Longest Idle Time from Broadcast
  • Enabled – Automatically Logout Hunt Member on No Answer  
  • Changed RNA Reversion Timeout = 15 (from 30)

After making these changes and placing some test calls I found some issues:

1. When ALL members in the Line Group were on a call, the announcement “please wait while we transfer your call to the next available representative” repeated continuously without pause and without actually routing the call to DN configured in the Queue Call Setting “When no hunt members are logged in or registered”

2. When a member of the Line Group does not answer a call, after approx. 7 rings the announcement “please wait while we transfer your call to the next available representative” repeated continuously without pause and without actually routing the call to the next member in the Line Group. The Hunt Options were Try next member then try next group.  I changed them to Try next member, but do not go to next group (I have no other group defined) but still without luck:

LineSettings.jpg

3. When no members are logged into the Queue, the call did not route the to DN configured in the Queue Call Setting “When no hunt members are logged in or registered”

I did test the Queue feature first by creating a test Hunt Pilot, Hunt List and Line Group and the functionality/call routing worked.  For some reason, when I re-configure the existing Hunt Pilot, Line Group I have this issue. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Aadhil Salim
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Chin,

It's look like CSS error. Please verify "Full Queue Calling Search Space" contain device Partition.in CSS bring the device Partition to top

Full Queue Calling Search Space Used to determine which partition to search when attempting to complete a call.

Thanks 

Aadhil Salim

Thanks for your reply.
I checked the "Full Queue Calling Search Space" and the device DN partition is listed 2nd to the top currently, does it need to be the top entry?

To add to this, I see in the CDR logs what i believe are when calls are to be routed to the next line group member (after the 1st one doesn't answer):

lastRedirect - c00111901001
lastRedirectingPartyPattern - c00111901001
deviceName - ParkingLotDevice
Final Called DN - c00111901001
destDeviceName - ParkingLotDevice
origCalledPartyRedirectReason - 786
lastRedirectRedirectReason – 802

I also noticed that on the calling phone when the 1st member doesn't answer the “please wait while we transfer your call to the next available representative” plays repeatedly, the calling phone displays "To VoiceConnect (c00111901001)" but the call goes nowhere.

Is there anything that I might be missing?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: