cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.0 Mobility

aramos17428
Level 1
Level 1

I got mobility working with CM6, however the end users would like to reach the cell phone voice mail and dont come back to the deskphone for voicemail.(keep the message at the cellphone) I've tried multiple combinations of the timers

Answer Too Soon Timer

Answer Too Late Timer

and Delay Before Ringing Timer

however the call keeps coming back to the deskphone then voicemail.

Any ideas

thanks

Armando

3 Replies 3

sheepate
Level 1
Level 1

- Extend the "Answer Too Late Timer" timer beyond the CFNA to VM timer by about 2 seconds.

- Decrease "Delay Before Ringing" timer to minimum.

Basically Cell phone VM needs to answer the call before Answer too late timer expires.

HTH.

Ok I did that but the call keeps going back to the deskphone voicemail.

The CFNA to VM timer is service parameters is 20 and the Answer Too Late Timer is set to max (300000) and the Delay Before Ringing is set to Minimum (0.) Basically, users dont want the call to go back to the deskphone.

Thanks

Armando

I experienced that exact same problem when getting mine set up. The very first thing you need to know is how long the cell phone (or other device) will ring before it goes to voice mail. Call this value 'X'. Once you have that information you just need to set the 'Answer too late time' for a longer period than 'X.' For example, if your cell phone rings for 35 seconds before going to voice mail, set your 'Answer too late timer' for 40 seconds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: