cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 => Phone Button Template Dependencies

bbenner
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a CLI query string built for retrieving phone button template dependencies?  I'd like to determine how many unused phone button templates there are, and how many phones use each template. 

CUCM 6.1 (or any other version)

Thanks,

Beau

3 Replies 3

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Beau,

Forgive me if you already are aware of this option & looking for something more than that, but to know how many phones are using each phone button template, you can go to that template config page & on right top side, scroll down to " Dependancy Records " in the field " Related Links " & then click GO.

You should be able to see the phone count using that template.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Yes, I'm aware of this option.

I'm looking for a CLI SQL query to capture enough detail to determine which templates are not in use, or in limited use.  A similar string would be from this post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3541921#3541921

Thanks,

Beau

jackvin
Level 1
Level 1

There's the query I used to identify templates with "Individual". These templates are created when you modifiy the line appearance on the device. I had 599 templates I needed to delete or change to device type templates.

admin:run sql select device.name AS Device, phonetemplate.name AS  PhoneTemplate from phonetemplate LEFT JOIN device ON device.fkphonetemplate =  phonetemplate.pkid WHERE phonetemplate.name like '%ndividual%' order by  device.name

Example Output - the devices showing NULL are the phone templates not  assigned (no dependency).  While  the last template is assigned to the DEVICE -  SEPAABBCCDDEEFF

device                               phonetemplate                           

===============          ========================================

NULL                                NotAssigned-SCCP-Individual Template    

NULL                                SEPFFEEDDCCBBAA-SCCP-Individual Template

SEPAABBCCDDEEFF       SEPAABBCCDDEEFF-SCCP-Individual Template

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: