Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.0.1 upgrade procudure to 7.1

I am trying to upgrade from cucm 7.0.1 to 7.1 [ latest ],  for upgrade I have download 7.1 from CCO, when trying to upgrage the CUCM 7.0 to 7.1 give an error  the version is not matching, please light me the procedure for upgrade the CUCM 7.0 to 7.1

4 Replies 4

Michael Ciulei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

From your existing version of 7.0.1 you have to upgrade first to 7.1(2b) and then you can upgrade to the latest 7.1(3a).

Rate this if helps

Regards,

Michael

Hmm,

Thats not what it says on the download page...I believe it says 7.x However, it does mention this on the CCM Upgrade patch document. So im wondering, whos wrong? The upgrade path because its out of date and was last updated on October 23 with no mention of 7.1(3a), Or the download page?

I guess my two failed attempts at upgrading from 7.0(2) to 7.1(3a) today point to the download page, perhaps I should bill Cisco for a completely wasted day.

Hi,

As per the upgrade information in the link below, we can not upgrade directly to Call manager 7.1.3 from 7.0.1. We first need to upgrade to call manager 7.1.2b

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr.html#wp43011

Thanks for the Compatibility Matrix link, I found it shortly after adding my post. Im still concerned that we have three places with conflicting information but I guess we cant expect every bit of documentation to be absolutely accurate and upto date given the shear volume available to us. For the record, the upgrades failed, TAC case pending.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: