Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1.5 SU4

Hi everybody!

I need to know how do I check if a CUCM version has a certain Service Update. In this case SU4 for CUCM 7.1.5 version. Where do I see it?

Regards.

Patricio

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Go to Cisco Unified OS Administration-> Show -> Software. If I correct you can verify the Service update.

Regards

Please rate all useful posts 

View solution in original post

Hi

When you go into Help/About in the CCMAdmin interface, you'll see the version number in a long format e.g. 7.1.5.33900-10. The 'SU' version isn't displayed in the software....

If you search this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr1.pdf

You'll find the 'normal' names e.g. 7.1.5(5b)SU4 listed along with their 'long' format names in the upgrade tables. The example I've given is on page 29.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Go to Cisco Unified OS Administration-> Show -> Software. If I correct you can verify the Service update.

Regards

Please rate all useful posts 

Hi

When you go into Help/About in the CCMAdmin interface, you'll see the version number in a long format e.g. 7.1.5.33900-10. The 'SU' version isn't displayed in the software....

If you search this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr1.pdf

You'll find the 'normal' names e.g. 7.1.5(5b)SU4 listed along with their 'long' format names in the upgrade tables. The example I've given is on page 29.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thank you very much guys!!! Sorry for the delay.

Regards.

Patricio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: