cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1 .... In a Single SIP trunk ..... For inbound call Multiple Incomming CSS.

bashundhara
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM 7.1 . which is a single SIP trunk & its working fine. But there is a new issue are arrige ......like . we have a IPTSP number like 096XXXXX.

but i got new IPTSTP number like 096YYYYY. so is there any chance to do in a single SIP trunk i can use Multiple Incomming CSS.

This is current scenario but i want another Incomming CSS for my new IPTSP number  but is it POssible... Please give me some suggestion.

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can only have one CSS on your SIP trunk. I suggest you use xlation patterns in CUCM to xlate the new number to your desired pattern. Just make sure the CSS on the sip trunk can access both the 096XX and 096YYY patterns

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks aokanlawon for reply........ Can you give me a brif idea how xlate the new number ti desired number........

You can start here..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/3_1_2/ccmcfg/b03txpat.html

The link explains how to configure xlation patterns. Let me know if you have more questions

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

What are you DNs defined as? Are they exactly as what you receive from PSTN? How many significant digits is the SIP trunk configured as to collect? If it is "All" then your Xlation pattern would simply match 096XXXXX and 096YYYYY, if you are collecting lets say only 4 digits and you have an overlap in the last 4 digits you need to change the SIP trunk sig digits to "All" so that you can use these xlations, if they do not overlap then there is no problem.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: