cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1 removing logo from 7912

julienf28
Level 1
Level 1

We upgraded from 3.3 to 7.1 and the logo on the 7912 got changed to the company logo. Unfortunately, our company is undergoing a rebranding and I wasn't the one who changed the logo. Anybody knows how to change it back to it's default Cisco logo?

Regards,

J

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I believe that one option is to delete the custom files you have created, and then downgrade or upgrade the firmware, then return it back to the normal version.

If that doesn't work, grab the standard Cisco logo from somewhere, and create it as a custom logo and bump the number put before the input file with bmp2logo, then that file should overwrite the current one.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I believe that one option is to delete the custom files you have created, and then downgrade or upgrade the firmware, then return it back to the normal version.

If that doesn't work, grab the standard Cisco logo from somewhere, and create it as a custom logo and bump the number put before the input file with bmp2logo, then that file should overwrite the current one.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: