Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7 on VMWare: HTTP status 404

Hi all,

I already installed CUCM 7 on VMware and everything looks fine, then via URL I reach CUCM ip address and after Welcome Cisco Page appears and try to the link for the Administration page it sends the "HTTP status 404: the request resource (ccmadmin) is not available".

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Gerardo

Please note that from a support perspective, you're own your own here. Cisco don't support CUCM 7.X running on VMWare.

However, I've done this plenty of times, and never had a problem.

Ensure that the "Cisco CallManager Admin" service is started on CCM by using the "utils service list" command from the CLI. If it's not, you can restart using "utils service restatr" however if it's not running that is usually a pointer to another problem.

Cisco CallManager Admin[STARTED]

In recent code releases I have seen this service take *ages* to start. It actually starts, stops and then restarts.I've seen this on both physical (MCS) and VMWare deployments and it can take 15-20 minutes to start fully.

HTH.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Gerardo

Please note that from a support perspective, you're own your own here. Cisco don't support CUCM 7.X running on VMWare.

However, I've done this plenty of times, and never had a problem.

Ensure that the "Cisco CallManager Admin" service is started on CCM by using the "utils service list" command from the CLI. If it's not, you can restart using "utils service restatr" however if it's not running that is usually a pointer to another problem.

Cisco CallManager Admin[STARTED]

In recent code releases I have seen this service take *ages* to start. It actually starts, stops and then restarts.I've seen this on both physical (MCS) and VMWare deployments and it can take 15-20 minutes to start fully.

HTH.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions.

Hi Barry,

I´ve done that what you suggested and it is the same. Maybe have to check other things.

Thanks anyway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: