Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7 Personal Address Book

armingojak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have question about PAB.

My client use PAB service as main Directory on CUCM 7 and phone 7942 but what they want is to have Caller Name presented when they receive call from some number which they are added to PAB.

For example:

I have add my mobile phone number, first and last name in PAB and when I calling my office phone from my mobile phone I only see mobile phone number on IP phone display.

Is it possible to display my name on IP phone dispaly together with phone number?

Best regards,

Armin

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, CUCM doesn't provide such feature of you adding phones to your PAB and then when you get a call pull the info from PAB and display it.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi java,

I assumed that this option is not supported by CUCM but I wanted to hear another opinion from someone who has maybe tried to do the same thing.

Thanks for the helpful information.

Greetings,

Armin

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Amit,

You will need to use a 3rd party solution, such as 2Ring IPPS (IP Phone Services) - www.2Ring.com\IPPS. Have a look at personal directories and caller identification...

Please contact me if you have any further questions on this - or if you would like to try it in your lab.

Michal

Hello Michal,

I will present this solution to my client. If they show interest for is I will contact You.

Thank You.

BR,
Armin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: