Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7 Unable to call pickup Hunt Pilot / Hunt group

cisco_admin1
Level 3
Level 3

All,

I have a Hunt group that has 4 members. The powers that be want two new members able to pickup the phone calls (with in that hunt group) with out getting any rings on their phone.

I saw where in 4.1 they could add the Hunt Pilot to a call pickup group. Does that exist in CCM 7 ??  Any help would be great

2 Replies 2

GeneBeamer
Level 1
Level 1

Just in case anyone is interested in this. I found the solution. Call pickup or any other pickup will not work with a HUNT GROUP.  In version 4x this was allowed because of a bug in the system which was later fixed.

The solution that I came up with was assigning a second extension to the 7961 phone and adding that extension into the Hunt Group. Next I configured a softkey template to include HLOG button for the following sections "On Hook" and "Connected".  Next I assigned the softkey template to the phone and assinged the phone a second DN.  Added the Second DN to the Hunt group and it works just fine.. This could have been done with out the second DN, however the client liked the idea of two extensions... ( i think it was a status symbol or something )

Gene,

Thanks for sharing the solution! If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Cisco Moderation Team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: