Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm 7.x web page cannot be displayed

zakariaa azzouz
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

I had installed a CUCM 7.01 version in VM Ware worstation 10 , the installation was finished successfully . I can ping the server & i can access to the CLI .but the problem when i want to open the GUI .https://x.x.x.x:8443/ccmadmin/  the web page can not be displayed  .

Can you help me please to resolve this issue .

Regards

20 Replies 20

Hi Zakariaa,

Please try with below link and see if it's help you out

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800e1691.shtml

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Hi Nishant ,

Sometime i can access to the GUI and i can browse into the grafical  interface for an delay 2 or 3 min ,after that the web page disappear and  i can't access to it anymore as the picture bellow :

Regards

Zakaria AZZOUZ

Give it a shot bouncing tomcat... service in charge of the webpage

admin: 'utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'

Case sensitive...

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

I think my problem is with service Cisco Tomcat , When i restarted the service i can manage GUI for an delay of 2 min ( While the service is running ) . i don't know what is the problem exactly with that service :why it is become not activated all alone .

Hi Zakariaa,

As pointed out initially in the post cucm version 7.x is not supported on vmware. If you are running it in the lab then the only option is to provide sufficient Disk and RAM. Also, as you already have 7.0 running it would not be a bad idea to upgrade it to version 7.1.5 ( could be a step upgrade ) as the lower versions of 7.0.x and 7.1.x have numerous Tomcat related bugs.

HTH

Manish

Zakariaa,

Sorry I was away. Lets get to the root of this if you like.

Try this....

'Utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'

Let it run completly, it probably will crash your service... as soon its done trying to bring it up.. run...

'utils core active list'

If you find a core with a time Stamp of few minutes before... (running the reset), you must RUN

Utils core active analize

If you get mi this output I can look in to it, please make SURE your putty or SSH client has enought buffer, this output can be big.

Cheers