Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.0.2 ,Extension Mobility

Hi All,

I have installed CUCM8_0_2 and subscribed Extension mobilty in two of my 7960 phones. Everytime I am logging in to the phone phone login is successfull , followed bya phon restart .,after that phone comes up with the new extension from the device profile. Phone restarts as well whenever I am logging out.

After few search on the discussion forum and CUCM feature guide, I found that its a user locale issue. I have tried to keep all the user locales value as same and tried login and logout,but the phone is still resetting .

Can anyone suggest me if I am missing out any steps ?

Response awaited.

Thanks

KA

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's absolutely no problem from what I can read, that's part of the login and logout process.

10. The service responds in a  defined XML format to the request with a restart to load the user device  profile (that indicates success) or with a failure message.

11. The application returns the  correct notification to the device. The phone restarts with the user  device profile.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_2/ccmfeat/fsem.html#wp1078613

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

Thanks a lot for the reply and confirmation .

Regards,

Kumarjeet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: