cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 End User Import Question

hanluc6933
Level 1
Level 1

If I only want to update the department name for all Users in CUCM and all other information is accurate in CUCM for the end user what colums will be needed in the end user import file?  UserID and Department?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Hi Hanluc,

I have to assume you're not running LDAP Syncronization, right? If that is the case, yes just remember to use Update users not Insert User otherwise user will be overwritten.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo.

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Well really you can only do this if you are pulling your end users from active directory or another LDAP source. But using BAT you can export all User Information change the Department name and then do a insert user all detail...

I would try it first with a sample user then do it in bulk.   You also should be able to update users using a template.  I was going to test this for you in my lab but I am currently synced to LDAP and don't want to kill that.

Hope this helps....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: