Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.5 Schema AXL updateline-CSS

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I am trying to update the CSS on disparate lines but I cant find the CSS on the update or even the add line schema.

I can see the routePartitionName, pickupgroup etc but I cant see the CSS.

Is there another element used to update line CSS?

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson       

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

The CSS for a DN is in the numplan table. The (slightly) confusingly named field is

fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear

run sql SELECT callingsearchspace.name, dnorpattern FROM numplan, callingsearchspace WHERE numplan.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = callingsearchspace.pkid AND dnorpattern='48601'

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

The CSS for a DN is in the numplan table. The (slightly) confusingly named field is

fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear

run sql SELECT callingsearchspace.name, dnorpattern FROM numplan, callingsearchspace WHERE numplan.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = callingsearchspace.pkid AND dnorpattern='48601'

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Gordon, Spot on...The name is "shareLineAppearanceCssName"

Thanks that did the magic

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: