cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6.2: cti route point unregistered

gevangelista
Level 1
Level 1

Good morming §I' ve the problem in object.

I've a ciscp cucm 8.6.2 and cisco cue 8.6. I've correctly configured the cti ports (and it have correctly registered) I've confogured the cti route point but they want register (the registration status in " unknown). the cti port and the cti route poing are correctly associated to jtapiuser. I need help (i possible.

I've restarder the cti manager service but the problem was not solved, for that after I've restarted completely  The callmanager .

But the problem was not solved.

Can you help me????

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

can you make sure that you can ping the CUE from the callmanager. did you change your administrator password for callmanager recently. if yes, you need to update the password on unity express

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

View solution in original post

is jtapi user added to standard cti enabled

Regards

Haitham

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

kindly don't forget to rate the helpful post. this will help the community

your issue is related to sip dial-peer which pointing to CUE. This dial-peer should point to the callmanager as a first priority because it is associated via JTAPI, the 2nd priority could be pointed to the unity express for  SRST.

if you can share the dial-peer it will be better.

HTH

Anas

6 Replies 6

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

can you make sure that you can ping the CUE from the callmanager. did you change your administrator password for callmanager recently. if yes, you need to update the password on unity express

HTH

Anas

Hi Anas.  The cm pinging coerrectly the cue and I'havn change the password.

The cti port are correctly registered on te cucm,

The cti route point are not registereds on the cucm

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

try to reset the CTI port, deassociate it from JTAPI user and associate it again.

HTH

Anas

is jtapi user added to standard cti enabled

Regards

Haitham

Ok thanks now the cti route point it's correctlky registered. but if I call the internal number (576 of cti route poient) the number is always busy?

Can you halp me to solve this new problem?

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

kindly don't forget to rate the helpful post. this will help the community

your issue is related to sip dial-peer which pointing to CUE. This dial-peer should point to the callmanager as a first priority because it is associated via JTAPI, the 2nd priority could be pointed to the unity express for  SRST.

if you can share the dial-peer it will be better.

HTH

Anas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: