Replies

CUCM 8.6.2 - Doubt about Call Restriction

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I have the following scenario below:

Example

Site A                                                                      Site B
Pilot 5005
DN about Pilot

DN 6000, 6001, 6002,.....

5761                                                                        Site C

5764                                                           DN 7000, 7001, 7002, ...
5767                                                                        Site D
5769                                                            DN 8000, 8001, 8002,

The user site B, C and D call for DN about Agent site A directly or via Pilot. The Customer would like know if is possible A (origin)  call for (destination) B, C or D and appear for B, C or D only pilot number (5005 - without appear the DN about Agent that start the call)

Thanks,

Wilson

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I would try changing the Connected Party Transformations on the hunt pilot to Restricted and see if that helps your scenario. 

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

Calling Party Transormation Pattern would be the right way to do it.

Kind regards,
Andrew C.

Kind regards, Andrew C.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I would try changing the Connected Party Transformations on the hunt pilot to Restricted and see if that helps your scenario. 

Calling Party Transormation Pattern would be the right way to do it.

Kind regards,
Andrew C.

Kind regards, Andrew C.

Hi George and Andrew,

I am sorry, but, I putted the wrong information. In the really, for this group, there is not Hunt Pilot configured, there are Call Pick Group configured. Is possible with Call pickup group to do this configuration?

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: