The corporate directory is slow to respond today after behaving normally since implementation a few weeks ago. On the older phones, 790, it functions normally and pops right up, but on the newer phones there is a 30 second delay. On the 7970 there is an error "XML;null;null".
I have verified we are accessing the directory via IP not name.
I have restarted the Tomcat Service.
Any help is appreciated.
Wanted to follow up with you to see if you ever resolved this. We just started experiencing the same behavior today.
No. The customer is restarting the Tomcat service when it becomes an issue and hoping the next update from Cisco will resolve the problem.
Just in case others run across this post I just found this. And it does appear to be fixed in a newer version.
CSCto02728 Bug Details
I had the same issue today on a cluster I just installed. We had a 3rd CCM server shut down, because it is going to be moved next week, and the corporate directory was slow. Users complained. One of the Admins turned the 3rd server back on, and the problem went away.
I'm on version 220.127.116.1100-5, which is 1 rev from being the absolute latest version.