cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.6 and time scheduled partitions

tonypearce1
Level 3
Level 3

I have configured 2 partitions in CUCM and applied these to a hunt pilot. One for open hours and one for closed hours. Conveniently, the company was 7 days a week open the same 9-5 hours.

All works fine, until the company changed their closed hours on a couple days per week. I modified the time periods and created new ones to allow two days per week to close a little later.

Do we need to reset the partitions for the new time schedules to take affect? Because the issue I am facing is that the "Closed" schedule is coming into play  at the normal time of 5pm when it should not. I have verified that CUCM has the correct time and date, and there are now no overlapping time periods.

2 Replies 2

Hisham_IBM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello tonypearce1,

Usually, you do not need to re-set partitions when you map time schduales with it. I have a question:

did you choose "orginating device time" ? or specific time zone for time periods and time-schduales ?

Thanks,

Hisham

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you please provide more details on your configuration, i.e. list the timer schedules/time periods/assigned partitions and CSSes and the hunt pilot configuration?

Chris