cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 8.X: how to get real time call info?

raziel78kain
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

we have a CUCM 8.X, and we would like to get the information about a call (e.g.: calling number, called number, date and time of when the call started, ...) in real time, i.e. when it's still in progress (and NOT when it's ended; for this situation, there are the CDRs! :-)).

We need these information both for internal and for external calls; how can we get them?

TIA and regards.

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Raziel,

You can check the CUCM detailed traces, they are generated in real time, but they can be hard to read. Unfortunately I don't think there's a way you can track a call in real time in a report or in a "friendly" way like with the CAR tool.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Dear,

Generally CDR comes with lots of other data which actually not needed in basic usage.

There are few thirdparty billing softwares available which can be integrated with cisco CDR systems which will give you a very good customize data as per your needs ..

Rgds,

Ajith

Hi Raziel,

I think that I have the solution for you. The Monitoring module of PHONE SERVICES from 2Ring.

More info can be found here

http://www.2ring.com/newjuice. Basically, the feature is based on listening the events on CUCM via TAPI.

Here are some screens:

1. Current Calls - Outgoing in calling state

2. Basic view to the reports in real time

3. Detailed view

If it is what you are looking for, just let me know or contact 2Ring and don't forget to rate.

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: