cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.0 Calabrio ONE recording conference fails

Ccoria1989
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CUCM 9 and UCCE 9 using Calabrio ONE recording. I have auto recording enabled on the phones. If I call in from PSTN to extension 'A' (auto recording enabled) extension 'A' trys to conference extension 'B' it works then when I try and join the call on extension "'B' gets a fast busy and drops.

If i try with any combination of phones with auto recording enabled trys to conference , the called extension gets fast busy and drops.

If not clear it is basically long as two phones have auto recording enabled when they try to conference it fail

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

kiarash.kazemi
Level 1
Level 1

Check the Monitoring Call Search Space, if this is not correctly set up, then you are likely to get this type of behaviour.

Hi

The CSS are correct I have only one.

Regards

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

When we had the same issue we found the the Partitions of lines of the phones was not contained in the Calling Search Space that was used for the Monitoring CSS.

We created a new Calling Search Space for the Monitoring CSS which contained the Route Partition of the phones and that resolved the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: