Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.0

Sam V. Xavier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have got the media for CUCM Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_9.0.1.10000-37.sgn.iso but when I try to install I get some error. I carried out media check and found there were error in the Media. I cannot find MD5 value on the release notes and also cannot find any read me file for this. Can any one point me to the right direction where I can find the MD5 value for this media?

Regards,

Sam Xavier.                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sam,

Good stuff mate. Doing good! So here's the thing. The MD5 I gave you is the correct one. I picked it up from the BU folder directly :-) Looks like what you got is a corrupted image.

P.S. - Please rate if helpful.

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Harmit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Sam,

How's it going? Good to see you on CSC.

Image: Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_9.0.1.10000-37.sgn.iso

MD5: dcbc08a20e90131ce40a38bf51b22a71 

You can install Hashtab to crosscheck if the media you have has the correct MD5:

http://www.implbits.com/hashtab.aspx

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hey Harmit,

I am doing good. Going on!!! I switch to CSC when its not TAC supported   How have you been? I am basically building a POC lab in order to test CUCM 9 before we migrate our existing cluster.

Its strange, I double checked on the SFA (the link from where I downloaded) where the MD5 value is listed as 389510d3f620dc597abb146027afaf38. When I carry out an MD5 check using winmd5 I get the same value but the media check always fails and the installation always fails at the same point with the below error: -

"rpm--percent - iv replace files/common/rpm - archive/9.0.10000-37/rpms/ucplatform-api-3.0.0.0-6.i386.rpm" failed (1) The system will now halt.

I am sure there cannot be 2 MD5 values, so how can I confirm the correct one? Release notes do not specify the MD5 for bootable image .

Many thanks for looking into this.

Regards,

Sam Xavier.

Hi Sam,

Good stuff mate. Doing good! So here's the thing. The MD5 I gave you is the correct one. I picked it up from the BU folder directly :-) Looks like what you got is a corrupted image.

P.S. - Please rate if helpful.

HTH.

Regards,

Harmit.

sebastiangille
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sam,

i also have the same problem with that image file. md5sum and filesize ist correct, but media check and installation fails.

Did you get a correct image by now?

Regards,

Sebastian

Hey Sebastian,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I got Cisco to publish another file which worked. Below is the file name: -

UCSInstall_UCOS_9.0.1.11001-2.sgn.iso

Even though it says UCSInstall its a bootable image. I installed using the same in my lab and it works like a charm .

Regards,

Sam Xavier.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: