cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.1 - Bulk export all phones - missing data

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

I have a strange issue with 9.1.1.21020 where I am trying to do a bulk export of phones (all details), and the job completes successfully, but the CSV file shows missing entries. The first time I exported was for a large number of phones, so I tried for just one model type of 15 entries and the same things happens.

Restarting the bulk provisioning service did not help.

Has anyone run into this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Daniel,

Looks like the following

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug31842/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Symptom:
Job result is Success even though there are missing devices in csv file from full export of Phone devices

Conditions:
Exporting Phone devices

Workaround:
Go to admin Page of the phone which is not exported and click on save and retry export.

Try the workaround on the set of 15 phones that you mentioned and see if the issue goes away. If yes, then upgrade to a fixed version.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Daniel,

Looks like the following

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug31842/?reffering_site=dumpcr

Symptom:
Job result is Success even though there are missing devices in csv file from full export of Phone devices

Conditions:
Exporting Phone devices

Workaround:
Go to admin Page of the phone which is not exported and click on save and retry export.

Try the workaround on the set of 15 phones that you mentioned and see if the issue goes away. If yes, then upgrade to a fixed version.

HTH

Manish

Thank you, that is the bug I am running into. Unfortunately, TAC is trying to find and publish the version of 9 that supposedly fixes the issue so I will have to upgrade to that version.

Much appreciated!

Daniel