Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 and CUCM 10.5 difference

sudeep1242
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am looking for a specific document that is pointing to difference between cisco call manager version 9.1 and 10.5 in terms of features.

also is their any ready snapshots available for installation of CUCM 10.5

3 Replies 3

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Sudeep,

The version specific SRNDs are the best guides to know what is the new addition into any major release (e.g. difference between 9.x and 10.x) and the difference between the minor releases and bug fixes (e.g. 10.5.2 and 10.5.2 SU1) are better documented in the Read Me documents (available where you can download the ISOs as well as any optical media for the software)

Installation of 10.5.x is as similar as any other CCM 8.x/9.x/10.x, it is virtually same even the look and use is same, except for the new features

HTH

[+5] to Wilson for sharing his views.

Hi Sudeep,

you can refer the link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12103966/ask-expert-cisco-unified-communications-manager-cucm-version-100.

Also, refer the attachment showing comparison.

regds,

aman

Thanks Aman for the link (ATE CCM 10.x) this is the first time I am looking at that. Didn't even occur to me all these days to search for that. (+5)

And thank you very much for the Endorsement, it is really appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: