cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 IE11 Compatibility

K L
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone know the office IE11 compatibility for CUCM 9.1? Or a list of all compatible versions.

I check the compatibility matrix and it doesn't really list browsers.

Using IE11 none of the drop downs work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------
Cisco UC Architect
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/9_1_2/CUCM_BK_C9FFFCD0_00_cucm-release-notes-912/CUCM_BK_C9FFFCD0_00_cucm-release-notes-912_chapter_00.html#CUP0_RF_S1504705_00

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/9_1_2/CUCM_BK_C9FFFCD0_00_cucm-release-notes-912/CUCM_BK_C9FFFCD0_00_cucm-release-notes-912_chapter_00.html#CUP0_RF_S1504705_00

HTH

java

Thank you.

It says "Microsoft Windows: Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or later" but I've found IE11 is not compatible. Are you using IE11?

Cisco UC Architect

I avoid IE as if it was the plague, I only use Chrome or Firefox. They use the "or later" too freely when they don't really know what changes the browsers might suffer that cause issues like what you're seeing, try another browser.

HTH

java

Thank you.

Cisco UC Architect

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but Microsoft update KB3172605 recently broke IE 11 access to CUCM 9.1.2

Thanks.

THere were multiple SSL or security related Msft patches that prevent access to not only CUCM but also CUIC along with other things. In our case other non-CIsco apps were impacted by patches like this along with various Cisco Collab items.

While the specific patch you mentioned doesnt sound like one of the ones I have encountered, Ill look tomorrow, you have a few options: 

1. Remove the patch

2. A Citrix or VM solution with an older browser. 

3. Open a ticket with TAC and get their thoughts..for me they stated upgrading CUCM along with a dedicated patch for UCCE-PCCE CUIC..