Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9 License question

hello

i work for a Cisco Partner and we have a CUCM version 9.1.2 as a service with monthly charges for one of our customers.

We bought 300 essentials licenses and 150 enhanced licenses as agreed initially with the customer. The CUCM was migrated from a previous configuration which had more licenses than the actual system, so the acquired licenses were not enough. Our customer said they will buy the extra licenses later, so we must wait, we were running the 60 day demo mode.

a few days before the 60 day demo expiration i applied the license file, in order of keep the Unity connection functionally. (i have only one license file including unity and cucm license together).

However the 60 days passed and the customer finally did decide not buy the phones licenses, instead he decided delete some phones, but here is the problem the system is already in violation mode, and phone deletions can't be done.

What can i do in this case?

thanks in advance,

regards,

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Duplicate posts.  

Go here:  http://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12144046/cucm-9-license-question

Hi , you cannot add or delete phones after the grace period is over till valid licenses are uploaded. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/elmuserguide/9_1_1/license_migration/CUCM_BK_CBF8B56A_00_cucm-license-upgrade-guide/CUCM_BK_CBF8B56A_00_cucm-license-upgrade-guide_chapter_00.html Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.x clusters can operate in a full featured demo mode for 60 days without a license. After 60 days, Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters continue to operate and route calls, but the functionality to add or remove devices and users is disabled until valid licenses are supplied by an associated Enterprise License Manager. regds, aman
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: