cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Address Book Synchronizer login fail

helexis
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed the TabSyncInstall.exe program and configured the server settings and the user settings.

I get the following error message: Unable to login (user) with configured password.

I have tried using both the server name and the server ip address. Neither works. I can ping the server from this client. The username a password are not the issue since I am able to login to the user options page with them with no issue.

I have had this working before, but we have since upgraded to CUCM version 6.1.5.10000-10.

Please advise.

3 Replies 3

Jose Mendez
Level 1
Level 1

Is Cisco UXL Web Service activated and running? Try restarting it.

Please rate helpful post so other users know what to do in similar circumstances.

Ok...so no that service wasn't running. So I started it. Should it be running on the publisher or the subscriber or both?

However, after waiting several minutes for the service to get up and running I tried to synchronize again and authentication was still not successful.

Jose Mendez
Level 1
Level 1

If you point to the Publisher, activate/start on the Publisher. Same deal if pointing to a subscriber. If you recently activat

ed it, make sure it is also running: Tools > Control Center - Feature Services > Cisco UXL Web Serv.

needs to be running and activated. Try restarting it a few times. If still it doesn't work, try to collect this output

from a CLI session:

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: