Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Analysis manager Call Record repository connectivity test failing

Kapil Atrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to use the Analysis Manager to trace the call path between CUCM Subscriber and a MGCP GW.

I've added both the nodes and connectivity test is successful however after adding both of them to Call Record Repository, the connectivity test is failing in there.

I enabled HTTPS on the gateway and now analsysis manager is prompted for the certificate which I accepted. Now, when I run the connectvity test for the gateway under "Call Record Repository", I get the error "Service unavailable for this product".

"Debug ip http all" on the gateway generates following lines when I try to test connectivity from Inventory >> Call Record Repository.

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: its_urlhook url: /ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices, method 2

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: lds_urlhook, url=/ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: its_urlhook url: /ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices, method 2

Dec  4 14:35:08.486 MST: lds_urlhook, url=/ACSViewWebServices/ACSViewWebServices

Same status for CUCM. I have added the Subscriber in Inventory and connectivity test is successful however connectivity test in "Call Recording Repository" is failing with the error "Service unavailable for this product". I tried the Application administration credentials, OS administration credentails also fail giving different error.

The router is 2921 running "c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T1.bin"

CUCM version is: 8.5.1.10000-26

Let me know few pointers if someone was able to use this feature successfully.

thanks in advance,

Kapil Atrish

1 Reply 1

tabennett1978
Level 1
Level 1

Did you manage to resolve this?

Thanks,

Tom.