Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Aute-Registration Config Help

ITforever
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I am working with a cluster over WAN. So it is a single CUCM Cluster over WAN. My PUB and 2xSUBs are in HQ and 2xSUBs in BR1.

I have auto-reg enabled with the range of 51000-51099 numbers on HQ SUBs for HQ phones.

Now, I need to enable auto-reg on BR1 SUBs with the range of 61000 - 61099 for BR1 phones.

Theproblem is all my phones regardless the location get the same range, that's 51xxx.

Anyone knows how to do it site-specific so that BR1 gets 61xxx? Your input is much appreciated

Earliest thanks

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you pointing to that server as the TFTP???

Or are you pointing to the one with 51XXXXX??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Auto-registration can only be enabled on one server as there should be no need to enable it on others. Simply adjust the DN range on the existing server that is setup for auto registration.  All you need to ensure is (which should be the case) that the DP referenced by device defaults page uses CUCM group with auto registration on and server in that group is setup for auto registration.

HTH,

Chris

+5 chris.In addition to the excellent tip from chris, Ensure that the server that is enabled for auto registration is the primary server in the cucm group

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: