Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM AXLSqlToolkit Error: Could not find or load main class axlsqltoolkit

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I am trying to test a few things using the AXLSqltoolkit, However each time I run the command I get "Could not find or load main class axlsqltoolkit"

c:\program files\Java>java -cp ./classes:./lib/saaj-api.jar:./lib/saaj-impl.jar:./lib/mail.jar:./lib/activation.jar:./lib/jaxm-api.jar:./lib/jaxm-runtime.jar:./
lib/xercesImpl.jar:./lib/xml-apis.jar axlsqltoolkit -input=test.xml -username=ccmadmin -password=ccievoice -host=192.168.31.224

Error: Could not find or load main class axlsqltoolkit

I am sure this is an easy fix for most guys here and the likes of Aaron and William, but a farmer like me from the back side of the world, its looking like a big deal..

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson       

7 Replies 7

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ideas any one?

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

As a stab in the dark, what's in your ./classes directory ?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Gordon,

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by ./classses directory. There is a class directory in the AXLSQLTOOLKIT folder and it has four files in it all ending with a .class

axlsqltoolkit.class

axlsqltoolkit$1.class

axlsqltoolkit$mytrustmanager.class

axlsqltoolkit$genericnodefilter.class

What do you mean by ./classses directory.

In your java command line, you reference the ./classes directory. I'm guessing in that directory is where your AXLSQLToolKit .class files are (or should be...)

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Yes Gordon its in the classes directory of the toolkit..Thats what I wrote above.

Hi

In your command line, use

AxlSqlToolkit

rather than

axlsqltoolkit

:-)

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron,

Thanks for the response. I finally figured this out. I was running the command from a wrong folder. When I an it from the

AxlSqlToolkit it worked