Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM BE 6.0.1 CCMUSER problem

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

Some of my users can login via CCMUSER web page but most cannot. They get an invalid userid or password response. I cant see any difference between the users that can and cannot login. Any ideas where I should start to look ?

Thanks

Pat

3 Replies 3

Patrick Colbeck
Level 3
Level 3

Well this seems to be connected to an user password issue in that something weird is going on with passwords. For some users if you look at that user the password field and confirmation field for the password show different numbers of stars and to save any changes for the user you have to enter the password again. This type of user cannot login until I manually change the password (was entered using BAT).

STEFAN CHRISTEN
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Pat

I had similar issues with users that could log in on ccmuser but not change their password because it stated that the existing password was wrong. The solution was to make a Bulk Reset of all the users passwords and PINs (both must be reset when using Bulk). After the reset everything worked fine. The issue must be with passwords that were entered with BAT.

Regards

Stefan

Hi Pat/Stefan,

I think you may be hitting this bug;

CSCsi65567 Bug Details

User Insertion using BAT

Problem: While inserting users through BAT, A field related to password settings "users must change at next login" is selected by default whereas CCM doesnt select this field when we add a user manually. So, we need to manually change it to "users cant change" after adding users through BAT. Changing the credential policy default also doesnt help.

Set up:Users inserted through BAT

Work around: None

1st Found-In

6.0(1.1000.2)

Fixed-In

6.0(0.9901.241)

6.1(1.1000.11)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: