Can you try the following and see if it helps:
++ Export the device profile file by navigating to Bulk Admin-->Import/Export-->Export-->select Device Profile-->Let the job finish.
++ Download the file from the Upload/Download Files section.
++ Uncompress the downloaded file and look for the Speed dial section.
++ Clear out all the other sections and fill the Speed Dial section and save the excel file as .csv file and compress the file with other file present in the zipped file downloaded from CUCM as a .TAR file(** Make sure that the name of the .tar file is exactly same as the file downloaded from the CUCM)
++ Upload the file back in the CUCM from the Upload/Download Files section.
++ Navigate to Bulk Admin-->Import/Export-->Import-->Select the uploaded file and finish the job.
++ Check In the Job Scheduler for any error messages.
++ If there are no error messages then check for the Speed Dials in the Device profiles.
- Do rate helpful posts -
Hi I just did this yesterday using similar approach as Manish said.
1. Instead I exported UDPs and downloaded the exported file then renamed it from .txt to .csv
2. Updated speed dial for the UDPs
3. Assigned new phone button template which reorder the buttons to keep speed dial 2nd option
4. uploaded the new csv which include all UDPs with speed dial only changed (rest of fields were same)
5. During import UDPs, I selected override option to make sure that I don't get any errors.
This was another useful link. You can do it using SQL query which was very nice testing it. I just didn't use this approach cuz my requirement was bit different.
Please remember to rate useful links