Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Call Forward Issue

faizanelahi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing issues with call forward in CUCM 11.5. In H323 gateway page i have changed calling party selection (outbound calls) to First Redirect Number (External). Calls coming from PSTN are forwarding to mobile (PSTN) if call is not answered.

However, my issue is when internal extension (501 - external mask is 22290501) calls to internal extension (504 - external mask is 22290504) caller id is showing 22290504 which is correct based on the First redirect number external. But the customer wants to see calling party mask (501 - 22290501) on PSTN mobile. 

Any ideas how to achieve this without changing gateway settings (calling party selection).

2 Replies 2

If you keep it Original caller it will show 22290501, But this will effect Calls coming from PSTN which gets  forwarded  to mobile (PSTN).

Response Signature

Yes, this is the issue am facing right now when I keep originator, PSTN calls are not forwarding.

Any other thoughts to achieve both at same time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: