cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM call forward problem

engmouafy
Level 1
Level 1

the scenario is that we have a cucm and cisco unity ,,, the call comes to ivr and u can call the extension direct ,,

if that extension is using call forward all to an external number ,,, if the external number(which call is forwarded to) pick up the call , he didn't hear any thing ,,, and the initiator (the original caller) is still hearing MOH

please help!

14 Replies 14

seems like a media resource issue. check the transcoder and also MTP registered to the phone's Device Pool/MRGL.

FYI ,, if the call comes direct to the user DID number ,, the external forward works properly and if we called the pilot number from an internal extension it also works.

See I think I have mis judged.

Can you brief the scenario again.

I have assumed that there is some thing wrong with the call-forwarding to the voice mail.

Regards

Afsal Abdul Gafoor

- A certain user is using CFA to his mobile ( external number).

-The call comes to ivr and after entering the ext. the call is forwarded for mobile (mobile rings) when he answers , he hears nothing. On the other side the caller is still hearing MoH.

Note:

if we called the user DID number, it works.

if we called the cti route point from internal ext. and repeat the first scenarion , it also works.

Appreciate your concern and many thanks

In the codec advertising field in the port group,have you selected like this.?.And also register a transcoder in the device pool ,where ip phone resides.

I will check it next week isA , and confirm it with you.

Many thanks .

regards,

Ismail Mouafy

Hi

What are you using for external calls? (SIP / H323).

In case of SIP, please activate a debug ccsip messages and try to call the pilot from outside.

Capture the output and please post here.

Thanks

regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

i am using MGCP

Hi.

On Call handler configuration, instead of using supervise transfer, can you please try to apply release to switch mode?

Let me know

Thanks

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

can you confirm in Unity System Settings/Restriction Tables, are you blocking outgoing calls for "default transfer" or "default system transfer"?  the default entry "*" would allow but do you have any dial outside entries?

also, i'm pretty sure the voicemail ports on cucm must be allowed outbound partitions in their CSS?

b

If we called the cti route point from internal extension , it works , so there are no problems with unity ,,, we can conclude that if we have two call legs with pstn , it doesn't work

For sorrow , it didn't work

Please give more details like CUCM version,I guess it is unity connection.

How it is integrated  . and what is the codec used for negotiation.?

Regards

Afsal

cucm 8.6 and unity 8.6

the integration using sccp

codec g.711

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: