cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CDR 0 datetimeconnect

BenC2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am looking at the CDR data in v10.5 Call Manager. We have calls spread over a number of legs where the first leg has a datetimeconnect of '0'. It was my understanding of the CDRs that a '0' datetimeconnect meant that the call either didn't connect or had a connection time of less than 1 second. In some cases, we have calls where the first leg to the main switchboard has a '0' datetimeconnect but the call is transferred by the switchboard to another number, which leads to a second call leg which has a datetimeconnect populated. Does anyone have any experience of why this would happen? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Was the switchboard phone forwarded somewhere else?  Look that the original called party, and at the final called party in the CDRs.

If you're looking for a free toll to help read CDRs for you, check out VoIP Detective.  

Hi Mr Mason,

thanks for the reply and the read tip. Yes the CDR shows that the incoming call connected to the switchboard and was answered by an operator in the hunt group before being transferred to another extension on request. The datetimeconnect shows as '0' and this happens quite a lot. I will log it with Cisco.