cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CLI Report EM profile not logged into a phone

Migdalia
Level 1
Level 1

How can i tell which Extension mobility profiles are not logged into a phone?  I have not been able to find a way to show which EM profiles are not logged into a phone.  I was thinking a join cli command that combines the phone table and extension mobility table using user id as the primary key.  But i have not been able to get anything to work.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

You can filter this using the CUCM, the result will show the actively logged devices. the field Logged In Profile will show the profile that is being used.

Finding    an Actively Logged-In Device

The Cisco Extension Mobility and Cisco Extension Mobility Cross Cluster  features keep a record of the devices to which users are actively logged  in. For the Cisco Extension Mobility feature, the actively logged-in  device report tracks the local phones that are actively logged in by  local users; for the Cisco Extension Mobility Cross Cluster feature, the  actively logged-in device report tracks the local phones that are  actively logged in by remote users.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager provides a specific search window for searching for devices to which users are logged in. Follow these steps to search for a specific device or to list all devices for which users are actively logged in.

Procedure

• Choose Device > Phone.

The Find and List Phones window displays. Records from an active (prior) query may also display in the window.

• Select the  Actively Logged In Device Report from the Related Links drop-down list  box in the upper, right corner of the Find and List Phones window and  click Go. The Find and List Actively Logged In Devices window displays.

• To find all actively logged-in device records in the database, ensure the dialog box is empty; go to Step 4.
To filter or search records
    • From the first drop-down list box, select a search parameter.
    • From the second drop-down list box, select a search pattern.
  • Specify the appropriate search text, if applicable.

Note     : To add additional search criteria, click the + button. When you add criteria, the system searches for a record that  matches all criteria that you specify. To remove criteria, click the -button to remove the last added criterion or click the Clear Filter button to remove all added search criteria.

1. Click Find.

All matching records  display. You can change the number of items that display on each page by  choosing a different value from the Rows per Page drop-down list box.

1. From the list of records that display, click the link for the record that you want to view.

Note     : To reverse the sort order, click the up or down arrow, if available, in the list header.

The window displays the item that you choose.

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

But how can i find out what extension mobility profiles are not logged into a phone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: