cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CM Group

CHARLES HEUPEL
Level 1
Level 1

We just installed CUCM 8.6(1a) on our servers.  When I go to CM server group from system my to subscriber servers are not showing up.  I've checked that I can ping the servers and resovle them by host name.  I've also checked the database replication and it says connected for all 3 boxes.  Does anyone have any idea why the servers are not showing up in CM Groups?

7 Replies 7

clileikis
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Charles,

Make sure you've started the Call Manager service on the subscriber servers in the Serviceability/Service Activation page.

HTH,

Chris

Chris got it, the Cisco CallManager service is not activated on the servers not showing up to add to the callmanager group (+5).

The services show started on all servers.

pls run 'cluster report' to see if it is clean (unified reporting)

Thanks running the report now.  One other thing I failed to mention is I can not connect to either of the servers from the publisher when I select them from serviceability/service activation page.  I get an error saying can not connect to remote host.  However when I look at the dbreplication in the command line it says connected for both servers.  Also, when I issue the utils service list from command line on both subscribers, it shows that all services are running.

Jing,

Looks like you nailed it.  Any idea how to fix the below errors short of rebuilding?

The version 5.20(02) of dir5.20.02pfnagent on 10.64.37.162 does not match across all nodes
ErrorThe component dir5.20.02pfnagent is not installed on node 10.64.37.166
ErrorThe component dir5.20.02pfnagent is not installed on node 10.64.192.226
WarningThe version 00.05.0503(1.rhel5) of lsi_mr_hhr on 10.64.37.162 does not match across all nodes
ErrorThe component lsi_mr_hhr is not installed on node 10.64.37.166
ErrorThe component lsi_mr_hhr is not installed on node 10.64.192.226

Hi Charles,

To be honest I don't think those messgaes are related to your issue. You might want to do 2 things below:

1. try to ping from pub to subs by host name:

utils network ping

2. run dbreplication status report from unified reporting and pay attention to hosts file.

I will be on holiday next week so might not be able to replay to you, good luck for your troubleshooting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: