Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Console Message - License Message

biplobkhan
Level 1
Level 1

The following warning is being displayed in CUCM admin console:

The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Cisco Prime License Manager within 174 days, you will no longer be able to provision users and devices.

would anyone please tell what is the problem ?

Regards

Iqbal

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

[+5] to Manish.

Hi Khan,

You can login into PLM and check under Monitoring---Dashboard or Monitoring --License Usage [Table View/Chart] to see what all licneses have been installed /used/loaned/borrowed.

Accordingly, u can decide to have new licenses

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

Hi Iqbal,

you can click on " synchronize now " from PLM andclick on System ---Licensing---Update usage details from CUCM to do the synchronisation immediately after u add any phone.

8945 uses UCL Enhanced and attached snapshots are fine.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Iqbal,

This refers to License Overage which means that the system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. Configure additional licenses in your Cisco Prime License Manager in order to restore the ability to provision users and devices.  You should contact TAC licensing team.

HTH

Manish

[+5] to Manish.

Hi Khan,

You can login into PLM and check under Monitoring---Dashboard or Monitoring --License Usage [Table View/Chart] to see what all licneses have been installed /used/loaned/borrowed.

Accordingly, u can decide to have new licenses

regds,

aman

HI Manish

Thanks.  I am purches License LIC-CUCM-10X-ENHA-A  

( ENhanced Single User-Under 1K ) QTY-10

UCSS-U-UCM-A-1-1 ( ENH User one Year Sub Tier)  qty-10

LIC-CUCM-10X-ESS-A          QTY-240

UCSS-UUCMESS-A-1-1        QTY-240

JABBER-1M-RTU

UCM-PAK

LIC-CUCM-10X-ENH

LIC-CUCM-1 OX-ESS

CP-3905=  qty-240

Regards

Iqbal

Hi Iqbal,

Unable to open the attachment.

what I can understand is that you have got 10 enhanced licenses and 240 essential licenses?

when u check in PLM , under Table/Chart View , are u getting any Non-compliance message or any licnese which has been loan/borrowed?

regds,

aman

HI Aman

Our vedio Phone 10  (CP-8945) and SIP Phone 240 ( CP-3905)

So, Enhanced LIC-CUCM-10X-ENH-A  qty-10 and  Essential User LIC-CUCM-10X-ESS-A  Qty-240.

Please find here the attachemnt JPEG File if trouble in open then share your mail address.

today morning after syncronization  the console message not appear. so the problem was for not synchonization ?

Regards

Iqbal khan

biplobk2000@gmail.com

Hi Iqbal,

you can click on " synchronize now " from PLM andclick on System ---Licensing---Update usage details from CUCM to do the synchronisation immediately after u add any phone.

8945 uses UCL Enhanced and attached snapshots are fine.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman

Thanks for your support. It will help in next time.

Regards

Iqbal

HI Aman

Thanks

I have checked according your instruction and attachment in here.

After push the license i am not synchronize. when I push syncronize the warraning messgae not appear. so this is the Synchonization problem ??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: