cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM dbreplication not working after hostname change.

Joshua Falso
Level 1
Level 1

I’m currently having an issue with dbreplication between PUB & SUB after a hostname change. I followed the document from cisco for CUCM 8.6, but now the Subscriber will not replicate because “it is not part of the replication network”. Thanks to https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/52421/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-linux-appliance-model I have been able to pin point the issue down to the Replication Server List (cdr list srv). The dbl repl cdr define.log file still points to the old hostname. I have verified both servers pass all of the tests (network, hostname, cluster, & have a RTMT of 2). I have then followed all of the procedures to try and repair this but have been unsuccessful, it seems no matter what commands I try, I can't fix the hostname that is defined in the dbl cdr. Any suggestions?

V/r Josh
3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Have you rebooted the cluster? If yes, i would open a TAC case to have that modified using root access.

Please rate useful posts.

I have rebooted the cluster and still that file won't update. I am going to try one more thing before I open a TAC case. I am going to try and change the hostname back on the SUB since the PUB wont update the cdr srv list file. Hopefully replication will work again and then I will try the re-hosting process again to see if the file will update.

V/r Josh

This worked.

V/r Josh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: